Authorized HP LaserJet 8150/8150n printer repair | HP 8150 printer service error code repairs in Los Angeles, Orange County & San Bernardino!
HP LaserJet 8150 series 8150n, 8150dn models of printer repair and Maintenance service in Southern California!
Laser Printer Services specialize on HP LaserJet 8150/8150n printer repair with print defects, paper jams, 57 fan errors, 50 service errors and 50.1 fuser errors. We provide same-day onsite HP 8150 repair in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernardino. Our 8150 printer service team has the technical ability to provide LaserJet 8150 printer repair with image defects, vertical lines, horizontal lines, repeating dots, paper jam error messages and user maintenance error on the first visit.
We offer 6 months warranty on every HP laser-jet 8150 printer repair and maintenance service at your site. We provide LaserJet 8150 printer repair with free cleaning by HP certified technicians. Our HP 8150 printer repair technicians carry most common parts to fix ALL 8150 printer malfunctions and numerical error code on the first visit.
We carry Genuine HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair parts to provide fast onsite 8150 printer repair in Southern California. Our technicians carry Genuine HP Laser Jet 8150 Maintenance Kit C3914A and fuser units. We fix Laser Jet 8150 printer error code failures. We stock HP 8150 paper input unit and delivery assembly. Our printer repair team provides fast onsite Service on 8150 printer repair with 50 service error 50.1, 50.2, 50.3 and 50.4 with fuser error or low voltage power supply failure.
Most common Hewlett Packard LaserJet 8150 13 paper jam error codes!
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code 13.0 paper jam clear the printer detects a paper jam immediately after the printer is turned on
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code 13.1 errors messages indicate that the paper did not leave Tray 2 or Tray 3.
- Hewlett Packard HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code13.2 paper jam errors indicate that the paper did not reach the sensor located under the toner.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code13.3 error code indicate a crumpled paper under the print cartridge or registration
- Laser Jet 8100 13.4 error message indicate that the paper did not reach the sensor located in the fuser.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code 13.5 error messages indicate that the paper has not reached the upper output bin.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code 13.6 error code indicate that paper has stopped on the way to the upper output bin.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code 13.7 errors indicate that the paper never reached the first sensor in the duplexer.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code with 13.8 error indicate that the paper made it into the duplexer, but jammed while being flipped.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code printer with 13.10 errors indicate that the paper has stopped over the last sensor in the duplexer.
- Hewlett Packard LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code13.11 error messages indicate a problem exists with Tray 4.
- HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair error code13.12 error messages indicate there is a problem with the Multi-Bin Mailbox.
HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair in Southern California!
HP LaserJet 8150 Printer Model (C4265A)
- The HP LaserJet 8150 printer (product number C4265A) comes standard with 32 MB RAM, wide format printing, two 500-sheet trays, and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray
HP Laser Jet 8150n printer specification (C4266A)
- The HP LaserJet 8150 N printer (product number C4266A) comes standard with 32 MB RAM, wide format printing, two 500-sheet trays, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and an HP JetDirect EIO print server
HP laser-jet 8150 dn printer specification (C4267A)
- The HP LaserJet 8150 DN printer (product number C4267A) comes standard with 32 MB RAM, wide format printing, two 500-sheet trays, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, an HP JetDirect EIO print server, and a duplexer (for printing on both sides of paper)
HP Laser Jet 8150 Series Printer Memory Information!
- NOTE: LaserJet 8150 printer EDO memory may be used with the SDRAM memory, but the SDRAM will not reach its full capabilities when mixed with EDO memory.
- NOTE:There is a Firmware DIMM for 8150 printer that must be installed only in Slot 1 or the printer will not function.
Specialize on HP LaserJet printer repair in Southern California!
Same-day onsite LaserJet printer repair in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Bernardino, Ca!
- HP LaserJet 4 plus printer repair | HP 4M plus, 4/4M service
- HP LaserJet 5/5M/5N printer repair | HP 5/5M/5N printer service
- HP LaserJet 5P/5MP, 6P/6MP printer repair | HP 5P/5MP, 6P/6MP service
- HP LaserJet 1200, 1300 printer repair | HP 1200, 1300 service
- HP LaserJet 1320/1320n printer repair | HP 1320/1320n printer service
- HP LaserJet 2100, 2100n, 2100tn printer repair | HP 2100, 2100n service
- HP LaserJet 2200, 2200dn, 2200dtn printer repair | HP 2200 printer service
- HP LaserJet 2300, 2300n, 2300dn, 2300dtn printer repair | HP 2300 service
- HP LaserJet 2410, 2410n printer repair| LaserJet 2400 printer service
- HP LaserJet 2420d, 2420dn printer repair | HP 2420/2420n service
- HP LaserJet 2430dtn, 2430n, 2430tn printer repair | HP 2430/2430n service
- HP LaserJet 4050, 4050n, 4050tn printer repair | HP 4050 service
- HP LaserJet 4000, 4000tn printer repair | HP 4000/4000n service
- HP LaserJet 4100, 4100n, 4100tn, 4100dtn printer repair | HP 4100/4100n service
- HP LaserJet 4200, 4200tn, 4200dtn, 4200dtnsL printer repair | HP 4200/4200n service
- HP LaserJet 4240, 4240n printer repair | HP 4240/4240n printer service
- HP LaserJet 4250, 4250n, 4250tn, 4250dtn printer repair | HP 4250/4350n service
- HP LaserJet 4300n, 4300tn, 4300dtn, 4300dtnsL printer repair | HP 4300/4300n service
- HP LaserJet 4350n, 4350tn, 4350dtn printer repair | HP 4350/4350n service
- HP LaserJet 5000, 5000n, 5000dn, 5000gn printer repair | HP 5000/5000n service
- HP LaserJet 5100, 5100tn, 5100dtn printer repair | HP 5100/5100n service
- HP LaserJet5200, 5200tn | 5200dtn printer repair | HP 5200/5200n service
- HP LaserJet 5Si, HP 5Simx, 5Si printer repair | HP 5si/5simx service
- HP LaserJet 8000, 8000n, 8000dn printer repair | HP 8000/8000n service
- HP LaserJet 8100, 8100n, 8100dn printer repair | HP 8100/8100n service
- HP LaserJet 8150, 8150n, 8150dn, 8150hn printer repair | HP 8150/8150n service
- HP LaserJet 9000n, 9000dn, HP 9000hns printer repair | HP 9000/9000n service
- HP LaserJet 9040, 9040n | HP 9040dn printer repair | HP 9040/9040n service
- HP LaserJet P2015, P2015n printer repair | HP P2015/P2015n printer service
- HP LaserJet 9050 | 9050n printer repair | HP 9050/9050n service
- HP LaserJet P4014, P4014n, HP P4015dtn printer repair | HP P4015/P4015n service
- HP LaserJet P4515, P4515n, HP P4515tn printer repair | HP P4515/P4515n service
- HP LaserJet P3005, P3005n, P3005dn printer repair | HP P3005/P3005n service
- HP LaserJet P3015, P3015n | P3005dn repair | HP P3015/P3015n service
- HP LaserJet 600 printer M601, M602, M603 repair | HP 600 printer M601/M602/M603 service
- HP LaserJet 600 M601n, M602n, M603n printer repair | HP 600 M601, M602, M603 service
HP LaserJet 8150 printer repair with maintenance service error codes.
LaserJet 8150 service error codes failure repairs on ALL 8150 printer repairs!
|ACCESS DENIED MENUS LOCKED
||The printer control panel function that you are trying to access has been locked to prevent unauthorized access. See your network administrator.
|BAD DUPLEXER CONNECTION
||The duplexer is not connected properly. Reinstall the duplexer.
|Print Speed Footnote
||The optional input tray cannot feed paper to the printer because a door or paper guide is open. Check the doors and paper guides.
|Print Quality (Black, Best Quality)
||The engine is rolling its rollers to check for possible paper jams.
|DISK DEVICE FAILURE
||A print job requested a printer language that does not exist in the printer. The job will not print and will be cleared from memory. Print the job using a driver for a different printer language or add the requested language to the printer (if available). Press GO to continue.
|CHOSEN LANGUAGE NOT AVAILABLE
||The EIO disk had a critical failure and can no longer be used. Remove the EIO disk and replace it with a new one.
|DISK FILE SYSTEM IS FULL
||The requested operation could not be performed. You might have attempted an illegal operation, such as trying to download a file to a nonexistent directory.
|DISK IS WRITE PROTECTED
||Delete files from the EIO disk and then try again. Download or delete files from HP Jet admin and download or delete fonts from HP Font Smart.
|DISK FILE OPERATION FAILED
||The EIO disk is protected, and no new files can be written to it. Disable the write protection through HP Jet-admin.
|EIO DISK INITIALIZING
||The disk accessory card takes a long time to initialize. The first parameter (n) is the accessory slot number for this disk accessory card.
| EIO n DISK NOT FUNCTIONAL
||The EIO disk is not working correctly.
EIO n INITIALIZING alternates with DO NOT POWER OFF
|Wait for the message to disappear (approximately five minutes). If the printer EIO card is operating correctly and communicating with the network, this message disappears after approximately one minute, and no action is required.
|EIO n DISK SPINNING UP
||The disk accessory card takes a long time to initialize. The first parameter (n) is the accessory slot number for this accessory card.
|ENV FEEDER LOAD [TYPE] [SIZE]
||Load the requested envelope type and size into the envelope feeder. Make sure that the envelope size and type are set correctly from the Paper Handling Menu in the printer's control panel.
| EXTERNAL DEVICE INITIALIZING
|| When an external paper-handling device is connected to the printer, it must have 10 seconds to initialize after boot or after coming out of Power Save mode.
| MEMORY SHORTAGE PAGE SIMPLIFIED
|| The printer had to compress the job in order to fit it in available memory. Some data loss might have occurred.
|| Press the go key to place the printer online.
| OUTPUT BIN FULL CLEAR (BIN nnn) (nnn=bin name)
|| The output bin is full and needs to be emptied. If problem presist the output bin sensor is stuck
| PERFORM PRINTER MAINTENANCE
|| To ensure optimum print quality, the printer prompts you to perform routine maintenance every 350,000 pages.
| RAM DISK DEVICE FAILURE
|| The RAM disk had a critical failure and can no longer be used. Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on to clear the message.
| RAM DISK FILE OPERATION FAILED
|| The requested operation could not be performed. You might have attempted an illegal operation, such as trying to download a file to a nonexistent directory.
| RAM DISK FILE SYSTEM IS FULL
||Delete files and then try again, or turn the printer off and then turn the printer on to delete all files on the device. (Delete files using HP Jet admin, HP Font Smart, or another software utility.
| STAPLER LOW ON STAPLES
||The stapler device is running out of staples and needs to be refilled.
| TONER LOW
||The print cartridge is running out of toner.
| TRAY x EMPTY
Load the empty tray (x) to clear the message. If you do not load the specified tray, the printer will continue printing from the next available tray, and the message will continue to display.
| 13.x PAPER JAM [LOCATION]
||Remove jammed paper from the specified location. Open and close the top cover to clear the message.
| 20 INSUFFICIENT MEMORY alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE
|| The printer received more data than can fit in its available memory. You might have tried to transfer too many macros, soft fonts, or complex graphics.
|21 PAGE TOO COMPLEX alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE
|| The data (dense text, rules, raster, or vector graphics) sent to the printer was too complex. Press GO to print the transferred data. (Some data might be lost.) To print the job without losing data, from the Configuration Menu in the printer control panel, set Page Protect=On, print the job, and then return Page Protect=Auto. Do not leave Page Protect=On; it might degrade performance.
|22 EIO x BUFFER OVERFLOW alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE
|| Too much data was sent to the EIO card in the specified slot (x). An improper communications protocol may be in use. Press GO to clear the message. (Data will be lost.)
|22 PARALLEL I/O BUFFER OVERFLOW alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE
|| Too much data was sent to the parallel port.
Check for a loose cable connection and be sure to use a high quality cable. (Some non-HP parallel cables might be missing pin connections or might otherwise not conform to the IEEE-1284 specification.)
41.3 UNEXPECTED PAPER SIZE
|The paper size on which you are trying to print is not the same as the control panel setting for Tray 1.
Make sure that control panel setting for Tray 1 or the envelope feeder is correctly adjusted for size. (The printer will continue trying to print the job until size settings are correct.)
|41.x PRINTER ERROR alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE
|| A temporary printing error occurred. Press GO. The page containing the error will automatically be reprinted.
|50.x FUSER ERROR
|| An internal error has occurred. Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on. The message might clear and then reappear when the next print job is sent.
| 51.x or 52.x PRINTER ERROR
|| A temporary printing error occurred. Press GO. The page containing the error will automatically be reprinted.
| 53.xy.zz PRINTER ERROR
|| There is a problem with the printer's memory. The DIMM that caused the error will not be used. Values of x, y, and zz are as follows:
x = DIMM type 0 = ROM 1 = RAM
y = Device location 0 = Internal memory (ROM or RAM) 1 to 3 = DIMM slots 1, 2, or 3
zz = Error number
You might need to replace the specified DIMM. Turn the printer off and then replace the DIMM that caused the error.
|55.xx PRINTER ERROR alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE
||A temporary printing error occurred. Press the GO. The page containing the error may automatically be reprinted.
2. Turn printer off, unplug it and reseat the formatter board.
If error returns, turn the printer off and remove all DIMMS, EIO Cards, Hard Disk Dri
| 62.x PRINTER ERROR
||There is a problem with the printer's memory. The x value refers to the location of the problem:
0 = Internal memory 1 to 3 = DIMM slots 1, 2, or 3
You might need to replace the specified DIMM.
| 64.x PRINTER ERROR
||A temporary printing error occurred. Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on.
| 66.xy.zz INPUT DEVICE FAILURE alternates with CHECK CABLES AND CYCLE POWER
|| An error occurred in an external paper-handling device. Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on.
| 68 NVRAM ERROR CHECK SETTINGS
|| An error occurred in the printer's nonvolatile memory (NVRAMAn error occurred in an external paper-handling device. Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on.
|68 NVRAM FULL CHECK SETTINGS
|| The printer's nonvolatile memory (NVRAM) is full. Some settings might have been reset to the factory defaults.
| 69.x PRINTER ERROR
|| A temporary printing error occurred. Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on.
|79.xxxx PRINTER ERROR
|| The printer detected an error. The numbers (xxxx) indicate the specific type of error.
Turn the printer off and then turn the printer on. Try printing a job from a different software application. If the job prints, go back to the first application and try printing a different file.
| 8x.yyyy CRITICAL ERROR (EIO accessory)
|| The EIO accessory in slot x has encountered a critical error as specified by yyyy.
x = Description 1 = EIO slot 1 – The printer detected an error with the EIO card. 2 = EIO slot 2 – The printer detected an error with the EIO card. 6 = EIO slot 1 – The EIO card detected an error. 7 = EIO slot 1 – The EIO card detected an error.
Hewlett Packard 81050 printer parts we carry for fast onsite service in Southern California!
| HP 8150 Fixing Assembly/Fuser Assembly
|HP LaserJet 8150 Maintenance Kit
|Mulit-Purpose Pickup Assembly
|Tray 1 Pickup Roller
|Pickup Rollers Tray 2/3)
|Feed Separation Rollers
||RF5-1834 / RF5-1426
|Low Voltage Power Supply
|HP 8100 Delivery Assembly
|laser 8100 Transfer Roller
|8150 Laser Scanner Assembly
|8150 Formatter PCA
|8150 Paper Pick-up Assembly
|HP 8150 Registration Roller Assembly
|Vertical Transport Unit
|Paper Pickup Assembly
|Control Panel Overlay
|Tray 3 Paper Cassette
|Tray 3 Paper Cassette
|LaserJet 8150 Diverter Door Assembly
| HP LaserJet 8150 High Voltage Power Supply
We provide fast on-site HP LaserJet 8150 printer model C4265A, 81050n model C4266A and 81050dn model C4267A printer repair service in Los angeles and Orange County. Our onsite LaserJet printer repair team is highly trained to provide prompt onsite HP 81050 printer service in Southern California with over 26 years of printer repair expertise!
©1991-2015 Laser Printer Services. All rights Reserved.
The Laser Printer Services Logo, this website and it's contents, are property of Laser Printer Services. All images and logos used with permission from there respective owners. No part of this site, or it's source code, may be reproduced in any way.