Los Angeles and Orange County HP LaserJet 4050 printer repair onsite service with Maintenance Kits for grinding noise and image defects!
Authorized HP LaserJet 4050 Printer repair Company provide Maintenance kits and onsite Service in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Bernardino!
We provide fast on site laser printer service and repair on HP LaserJet 4050 printer repair and Laser-Jet 4050 maintenance kits in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside and San Bernardino. We specialize on HP Laser Jet 4050 printer hardware and numerical error code repairs by Authorized Hewlett Packard trained technicians.
We provide 6 months warranty on every Hewlett Packard LaserJet 4050 printer repair/service in L.A and OC CA. Our onsite Laser Jet 4050 printer repair includes a free multi point cleaning by HP Authorized technicians. We carry most common HP laser jet 4050 printer parts to fix ALL HP laser-jet 4050 printer hardware failures with numerical error code on the first visit.
We have the technical ability and parts to solve HP laser-jet 4050 print defects with vertical lines, Horizontal lines, smeared prints, toner not bonding to the paper, dirty printing, image defects, grinding noise and repeating dots. Our onsite printer techs carry HP LaserJet 4050 Fuser Unit, HP 4050 Maintenance Kit, Roller Kits, paper cassette trays, Registration Assembly, Pickup assembly, HP Laser 4050 Duplex unit C4123A and Manuel feed tray Assembly.
We sell Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges with Free delivery within Los Angeles and Orange County!
The HP C4127A and C4127X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge is ideal for medium-to-high-volume business users. It has been designed to work with HP LaserJet 4000 and 4050 Printer LaserJet printer series. The high-capacity, long-lasting cartridges offer an approximate cost-per-page of one penny, with fewer replacements and less downtime. Average cartridge yields 6,000 pages on the 27A series and 10,000 pages on 27X series cartridges.
Laser Printer Services specialize on HP LaserJet 4050 ALL PAPER JAM error messages in Southern California!
HP LaserJet 4050 13.1 paper delay jam at paper feed area and 13.2 paper stopped jam at paper feed area,13.5 and 13.6 paper delay jam at Fuser, 13.10 paper delay jam at paper reversing area or Paper jam at Duplexer, 13.20 paper stopped jam in the paper path, 13.21 Paper delay jam at top, 41.3 unexpected paper size, 41.5 paper reached a sensor too early.
HP LaserJet 4050 printers may be connected to a computer using the serial port, parallel port or ethernet.
The LaserJet 4050 prints at 17 pages per minute on letter size paper, it can print at true 1200 dpi!
| HP LaserJet 4050 C4251A
|| 8 MB RAM (internal); one 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (Tray 1); one 500-sheet tray (Tray 2).
|HP Laser-Jet 4050t C4252A
||8 MB RAM (internal; one 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (Tray 1); one 250-sheet tray (Tray 2) one extra 250-sheet tray (Tray 3).
|HP Laser Jet 4050n C4253A
|| 16 MB RAM (8 MB internal); HP Jetdirect print server card (J3113A) for connecting to a network; one 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (Tray 1); one 500-sheet tray (Tray 2).
|HP LaserJet 4050tn C4254A
||16 MB RAM (8 MB internal); HP Jet direct print server card (J3113A) for connecting to a network; one 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (Tray 1); one 250-sheet tray (Tray 2); one extra 250-sheet tray (Tray 3)
|HP LaserJet 4050se C4255A
|| 4 MB RAM (internal); one 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (Tray 1); one 500-sheet tray (Tray 2).
|HP LaserJet 4050usb C7829A
|| 4 MB RAM (internal); USB; Local Talk; one 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (Tray 1); one 500-sheet tray (Tray 2).
We specialize on HP LaserJet 4050 numerical error codes and hardware error messages!
We provide fast on-site HP LaserJet 4050 printer failure with numerical error codes in Los Angeles and Orange County!
HP LASERJET 4050 13.XX PAPER JAM [LOCATION] Paper is jammed at the specified location (and possibly at other locations).
HP 4050 13.1 PAPER JAM OR 13.2 PAPER JAM Paper delay jam at paper feed area (13.1). Paper stopped jam at paper feed area (13.2)
HP LASER JET 4050 13.5 PAPER JAM OR 13.6 PAPER JAM Paper delay jam at Fuser (13.05) or Paper stopped jam at Fuser (13.06).
13.10 PAPER JAM Paper delay jam at paper reversing area, or Paper jam at Duplexer.
13.20 PAPER JAM OR 13.21 PAPER JAM Paper stopped jam in the paper path, or Paper delay jam at top.
21 PAGE TOO COMPLEX alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE the data (dense text, rules, raster or vector graphics) sent to the printer was too complex. 22 EIO X BUFFER OVERFLOW alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE too much data was sent to the EIO card in the specified slot (X).
22 PARALLEL I/O BUFFER OVERFLOW alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE too much data was sent to the parallel port. This error can occur if the cable used is not IEEE-1284 compliant. For best results, use an HP IEEE-1284 compliant cable.
22 SERIAL I/O BUFFER OVERFLOW alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE too much data was sent to the serial port.
40 BAD SERIAL TRANSMISSION alternates with PRESS key to continue the printer encountered an error while transferring data from the computer. The error might have occurred for several reasons: The computer was turned on or off while the printer was online. The printer's serial configuration was not the same as the computers
40 EIO X BAD TRANSMISSION alternates with PRESS the GO key to continue the connection has been broken between the printer and the EIO card in the specified slot. 1 is EIO Slot 1 and 2 is EIO Slot 2.
41. X PRINTER ERROR alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE a temporary printing error occurred. X Description:
- HP laser-jet 4050 41.1 is unknown misprint error
- HP laser 4050 41.2 is beam detect misprint error
- HP Laser Jet 4050 41.4 is no VSYNC error
- HP 4050 41.5 is media feed error
- laserjet 4050 41.9 is Noise VSREQ error
41.3 UNEXPECTED PAPER SIZE the paper size sent to print on HP 4100 is not the same as the settings for the tray.
41.5 MEDIA FEED ERROR paper reached a sensor too early.
49. x SERVICE ERROR communication related issues the codes following the 49. can vary widely. For example, they could appear as 49.4C03 service error on HP LaserJet 4050 printer.
HP LASERJET 4050 50.1 FUSER ERROR a fuser error has occurred. X Description:
- HP laser-jet 4050 error 50.1 is Low Fuser temperature
- HP laser 4050 error 50.2 is Fuser warm up service
- HP Laser Jet 4050 error 50.3 is High Fuser temperature
- HP 4050 error 50.4 is Low/Bad line voltage (Printer hooked up to UPS) 50.5 is Inconsistent Fuser.
51. X HP 4050 PRINTER ERROR a loss of beam detects occurred.
- HP laser-jet 4050 51.1 is Beam detect error
- HP laser 4050 51.2 is Laser error.
52. X LASERJET 4050 PRINTER ERROR the Laser Scanner speed is incorrect error
- HP 4050 52.1 is Scanner startup error
- LaserJet 4050 52.2 is Scanner rotation error.
53. XY.ZZ PRINTER ERROR there is a memory error with an accessory. The DIMM that caused the error will not be used. Values of X, Y, and ZZ are as follows: X = DIMM type 0 = ROM and 1 = RAM Y = Device location 0 = internal memory (ROM or RAM) 1 to 4 = DIMM slots 1, 2, 3, or 4 ZZ= Error number
- HP laserjet 4050 53.0 is Unsupported memory
- HP laser-jet 4050 53.1 is Unrecognized memory
- HP laser jet 4050 53.2 is Unsupported memory size
- LazerJet 4050 53.3 is failed RAM test
- HP 4050 53.4 is exceeded maximum RAM size
- LASER JET 4050 53.5 is exceeded maximum ROM size
- HP laser 4050 53.6 is invalid DIMM speed
- HP laser Jet 4050 53.7 is DIMM reporting information incorrectly
- HP 4050 53.8 is DIMM RAM parity error
- HP 4050 53.9 is ROM needs to be mapped to an unsupported address
- HP LaserJet 4050 53.10 is DIMM address conflict
- HP laser-jet 4050 53.11 is PDC XROM out of bounds
- HP LAser Jet 4050 53.12 is Unable to make a temporary mapping.
55 PRINTER ERROR alternates with PRESS GO TO CONTINUE an internal communications error occurred.
56. X LASERJET 4050 PRINTER ERROR a temporary printing error occurred. HP 4050 56.1 is Illegal input or bad accessory connector, 56.2 is Illegal output
57. X HP 4050 PRINTER ERROR an error occurred with the Fan's motor.
- HP laserjet 4050 error 57.4 is Printer fan
- HP laserjet 4050 error 57.7 is Duplex fan
- HP laserjet 4050 57.8 is thermistor
59. X HP LASER-JET 4050 PRINTER ERROR a printing error occurred.
- HP laserjet 4050 59.0 is Motor error
- HP laser jet 4050, 59.1 is Motor startup error
- LAserJet 4050 59.2 is Motor rotation error
62.x LASERJET 4050 PRINTER ERROR Explanation A problem with the product's memory has occurred. The x value refers to the location of the problem:
- HP laserjet 4050 error 62.0 is Internal memory
- HP laserjet 4050 error 62.1, 62.2 and 62.3 is DIMM slots 1, 2, or 3
64. X HP LASERJET 4050 PRINTER ERROR a scan buffer error occurred.
66. XX.YY FINISHER/STAPLER STACKER FAILURE OR 66. XX.YY OUTPUT DEVICE FAILURE alternates with CHECK CABLES AND CYCLE POWER an error occurred in an external paper-handling device. HP 4100 1st X = Device number in chain (3 types): and 2nd X = Device type YY= Device specific error
68 NVRAM FULL CHECK SETTINGS an error occurred in the printer's nonvolatile memory (NVRAM) and one or more printer settings have been reset to its factory default
69. X on HP 4050 printer a temporary printing error occurred. HP laser 4050 69.0 is the Duplex mechanism failed.
HP LASERJET 4050 79.XXXX PRINTER ERROR the printer detected an error. The numbers (XXXX) indicate the specific type of error.
HP 4050 8X.YYYY The EIO accessory in slot X has encountered a critical error as specified by YYYY. A n unrecoverable MIO protocol error occurred. The numbers (xxxx) following the error indicate the specific error.
The front control panel of an HP LaserJet 4050 series printer displays an 80, 81, 82, 86, 87 or 88 service message of some variety. Also, the printer may or may not be printing "diagnostic pages”. These are usually generic messages that indicate that either the printer or the Jet direct encountered some sort of problem and, thus are not the easiest errors to resolve.
HP Laser Jet 4050 HP Laserjet Series Printer Replacement Parts and Parts Numbers!
|HP laserjet 4050 printer Fusing, Fixing Assembly
|HP LaserJet 4050 printer Maintenance Kit, Kits
| Tray 1 Assy (Paper load tray unit)
|Laser Scanner Assembly
|Paper Pick-up Drive Ass'y
|Jet Direct Card (610N)
|Toner Access Lid
|Transfer Roller Assembly
|Top Cover Assembly
|Tray 1 Pickup Assembly
|Printer Drive Ass'y (Gear train)
|Paper Feed Assembly
|250-Sheet Tray Ass'y
|Upper Pick-up Drive Ass'y
|Lower Pickup Drive Ass'y
|500-sheet tray standard
|Formatter Assembly w/o Cage (No Cage)
|Formatter Ass'y W/Cage
|HP 615 Jetdirect Network Card
|Engine Controller Board
Laser Printer Services Company stocks HP LaserJet 4050 maintenance kits, laser jet 4050 roller kits, laser-jet 4050 fuser units, HP Laser Jet 4050 Duplexer, Duplex units and paper input units/roller kits for paper jamming issues.
Prompt onsite Service on HP LaserJet 4050 error 49.4C03 service error as well as Error 50.1, 50.2, 50.3, 50.4 and 50.5 is Inconsistent Fuser error. We always stock hp Laser-jet 4050 parts to solve 51.1 is Beam detect error, 51.2 is laser scanner error, 52.1 is Scanner startup error and 52.2 is Scanner rotation error.
CALL TOLL FREE: 1-800-815-2737
All rights Reserved Laser Printer Services ©1991-2013
The Laser Printer Services Logo, this website and its contents, are property of Laser Printer Services. All images and logos used with permission from the respective owners. No part of this site, or its source code, may be reproduced in any way.